Re: [Question #157981]: On Fabric tensor

wangxiaoliang is still having a problem:

Ok! I will try it!  thanks a lot

> Your question #157981 on Yade changed:

> Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:

> Hi Wang,

> for coordination number, you can use:

> from yade import utils

> utils.avgNumInteractions(skipFree=True) # please see

> https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html?highlight=avgnuminteractions#yade.utils.avgNumInteractions

> for fabric tensor:

> utils.fabricTensor() # please see

> https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html?highlight=fabrictensor#yade.utils.fabricTensor

> HTH,

> Chiara

> On 18 May 2011 01:31, wangxiaoliang

> <question157981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> > New question #157981 on Yade:

> > https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/157981

> > Dear everyone

> >   How can I get the information of the coordinate number and the
fabric

> > tensor in yade, for example in a periaxilcompression test

> > --

> > You received this question notification because you are a member of

> > yade-users, which is an answer contact for Yade.

> --

> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let
us

https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/157981/+confirm?answer_id=0

> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the

> following page to enter your feedback:

> You received this question notification because you asked the
question.