Re: [Question #158839]: control of pressure

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
Hi Jerome,

thanks for answering. I also use to update contact stiffness. As I said, the
problem occurs at low cell pressures, say 1kPa or so. It has also to be said
that this is combined with high stiffness values which make time step
already very tiny. Am not really sure what could trigger oscillations in
such a case or if there is any solution other than going for lower
stiffnesses or higher pressures likewise.

Chiara