[Question #159123]: how to link an external library with YADE

Hi all,
I'm trying to link an external library with YADE, but I don't know how to do that. In fact, I need one external library to calculate fluid dynamics and this library is a .so file, named libIcoFoam.so. Now, in my YADE folder, I create a corresponding engine named fluidDragForce.cpp. I'm trying to use one function in the external library libIcoFoam.so in this engine. The issue is that I need the engine know where to find this library to process its calculation.

Could anyone help me with that?

Cheers,
Tao