Re: [Question #159123]: how to link an external library with YADE

Tao is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,
Thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, I plan to commit this coupling code one day.
I tried your suggestion to link the library, but one more problem still exists when I use the engine. Please see bellow:

131   FATAL yade.Omega /home/tao/trunk/core/Omega.cpp:204 loadPlugins:
/home/tao/YADE/lib/yade-bzr2866/plugins/libplugins.so: undefined symbol

Actually, 'icoFoam' is just the function I want to use in the
fluidDragForce engine. I'm not sure why YADE cannot locate the engine.
Do I need to explicitly write the library path in the
fluidDragForce.cpp?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tao