[Question #159705]: Is it a bug ? mass won't update after desity changing

hi,
I found it kind of unreasonable about the mass calculation of body(sphere and box). I don't know whether it have been posted. If yes, plz ignore this.
I am trying to increase the timestep by assigning a large density to particles, so-called density-scale. However, I found the mass of body won't update when a new density assigned. Maybe it is a bug, at least unreasonable.

As far as I found, the mass of body is calculated only in Shop.cpp, saying only available in the initialize of body. So the calculated mass is right only if the body is declared with given materials. Otherwise, it will be calculated according to the default value(1000. in my current version) and won't update even if you change the density.

regards,
Lin ZHANG