Re: [Question #159394]: Periodic - servo-control using stiffness - simulation loop

Chareyre proposed the following answer:

> To me they are conceptually similar (leaving the 0.8 coeff aside), with the
> difference that there is no wallDamping in periodic case. Maybe I am
> misunderstanding...
That's right. In the periodic case, the equation imposes damping=0. If
it were me, I would have include (1-damping) factor in the equation.
If it is unstable, such factor could help relaxing the system (or in
other words: reduce gain).

> Vaclav did not use it and Jan wrote his own controller, but I let him add a
> comment on all of this (could not you add your opinion, Jan?).
Mmmh... Let's see.

Bruno