Re: [Question #159902]: Reinforced Concrete Beam

Mark S. Bentley posted a new comment:
>  I thought that I've installed lsmgengeo... but when I try to compile the examples,
> I get the error message "ImportError: No module named GenGeo" even if I followed
> the installation steps. Need to check.

You probably need to make sure your PYTHONPATH is set correctly - I am
evaluating ESyS and YADE at the moment, and hence have ESyS installed
along with LSMGenGeo and that caught me for a while. For me, I have

/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gengeo

in my Python path (your python version could be different; my newer
machines have 2.7, for example)

Try setting the path, and then simply importing the module in python

Good luck!

Mark