Re: [Question #163253]: Hydrostatic pressure and some issues on triaxial tests

janaka kumara is still having a problem:
Dear Honzik,

Thank you very much for your lengthy explanations. They worked well for
me.

>5. How can I access to original data of the tests (here, I just see graphs but I prefer to take data and use them in my analysis)
The data are stored in plot.data
I have also read the same details on the documents but still was unable to find plot.data. I use ubuntu. Could you say exactly how to find plot.data?

There is a file named "WallStresses" in home directory. What's
WallStresses? I think that also store some data? Is that right? If so,
what kind of data are they?

As you explained strain is controlled in Yade. Then, what's
stressIdeal=Vector6 and what does that control?

Thank you,

Regards,
Janaka

PhD candidate,