Re: [Question #163824]: 3D View (shift-click)

Description changed to:
Hi,
I wrote my first model to test Yade, as described in page 22 of the tutorial. In order to watch how the forces act on a particle, I selected the particle by shift+left click mouse. I see that the particle is selected, but it does not move anymore. If I then select another one, the last one moves again and the new one stays there without moving. Besides that, it seems that the particles that were once selected don't interact correctly anymore with the other particles and with the facet box in which they are inside. Is this a kind of bug with the 3D view?
Thanks, Daniela