Re: [Question #163754]: Trying to model rock extraction through block caving method (using RpmMat)

Daniel Enrique Morales Molina is still having a problem:
Hi Anton,
Thanks for your answer, but still I can't model a material with cohesion.
I'll show my code (based on gravdep), so maybe someone can help me:
-----------------------begin code------------------------------------------
# based on gravity deposition in box (with a square hole),
# import yade modules that we will use below

from yade import pack, plot
from yade.ymport import stl
from math import *

# import geometry stl the box with a square hole made in blender
O.bodies.append(stl("/home/dmorales/Escritorio/Dropbox/CMM/Back Caving/yade/caja.stl"))
#package domain
pred=pack.inAlignedBox(minAABB=(-6,-6,-5),maxAABB=(6,6,5))
#cohfrictmat
rockId=O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=30e5,poisson=0.2,density=4800,frictionAngle=0,normalCohesion=10,shearCohesion=2))
#dense pack
sp=pack.regularHexa(pred,gap=0.001,radius=0.5)
# add the spheres
O.bodies.append(sp)

O.engines=[
   ForceResetter(),
   InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
   InteractionLoop(
	[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_Dem3DofGeom()], 						#to handle CohFrictPhys we need SCGeom6D between spheres, and Dem3DofGeom between spheres and facet
		[Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(),Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],			#CoFrictPhys between spheres and FrictMat between spheres and facet
		[Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(),Law2_Dem3DofGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()] 	# law2 for CohFrictPhys and FrictPhys
	),
   GravityEngine(gravity=(0,0,-9.81)),
   NewtonIntegrator(damping=0.7),
   # call the checkUnbalanced function (defined below) every 1 seconds
   PyRunner(command='checkUnbalanced()',realPeriod=1),
   # call the addPlotData function every 200 steps
   PyRunner(command='addPlotData()',iterPeriod=200)
]
O.dt=0.5*utils.PWaveTimeStep()

O.trackEnergy=True

def checkUnbalanced():
   if utils.unbalancedForce()<.005:
      O.pause()

def addPlotData():
   plot.addData(i=O.iter,unbalanced=utils.unbalancedForce(),**O.energy)

plot.plots={'i':('unbalanced',None,O.energy.keys)}

plot.plot()
from yade import qt
qt.Controller()
qt.View()