Re: [Question #163754]: Trying to model rock extraction through block caving method (using RpmMat)

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hi Daniel,

I am not sure since I am not the one who wrote this contact law but
there is a parameter in

Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys()

called

setCohesionNow

which is False by default.

I had a look at the sources and I think that you should try to define it
in your script like

Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=True)

otherwise all your interactions will be frictional only.

Can anyone confirm?

  Luc