[Question #164131]: Bodies with state fixed

When I try to make particle with fixed state the following error appears. but it works with moving particles. Can anyone help me to get rid?

Yade [8]: O.bodies.append(utils.sphere(center=(0,0,2),radius=1,fixed=True))
TypeError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)

/usr/lib/yade-0.60/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

TypeError: sphere() got an unexpected keyword argument 'fixed'