Re: [Question #163736]: Body' state change

Daniela is still having a problem:
Hi Jan, thanks again for the help.
It works what you suggested, but I still have some problems:

1. As I don't want to load the mesh in the begin of the simulation, I
wrote a PyRunner that checks the unbalancedForce and loads the mesh.
Inside of the def function I defined the new engine using O.engines =
O.engine+[RotationEngine(...,label='rotEng') +
TranslationalEngine(...,label='transEng')] . But the problem now is that
when I use the label to change some parameter from this engine, I
receive the message: NameError: global name 'rotEng' is not defined. I
tried to define the both labels as global, but it did not work. Any idea
what I am doing wrong?

2.I also created a PyRunner to change the position of the body. The body is for example defined as:
body1=O.bodies.append(geom.facetCylinder((0,3,2),...)
It tried to make this
for b in O.bodies:
        if (b in body1):b.state.pos =  Vector3(1,1,1)
but it does not work. If I write body1.id, the message that I receive says that list don't have ids.
How could I then change the position of the body1?

Thansk a lot. Daniela