Re: [Question #164424]: ForceRecorder

jduriez proposed the following answer:
Ok I wanted in fact to know when, in the running of your script, your command was executed. I thought that maybe your print executes after or before other events that could change the output. But forget it, since ForceRecorder is surely the only thing that has access "fRc.totalForce".
I'd advice you to measure first the force on one body by O.forces.f[id of your body] (check the syntax, maybe). If it's till null, the problem is not linked with ForceRecorder...

For your last question, it's because Recorder engines (as ForceRecorder) are designed primarily to store variables in an output file, defined by its filename : https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Recorder.file
And you did not do this...