Re: [Question #163253]: Hydrostatic pressure and some issues on triaxial tests

janaka kumara is still having a problem:
Dear all,

Could you please explain how to reduce stress at initial time (as Jan
guessed, residual stress from packing phase of simulation is quite
high). Since I work (I want to work) with relatively low hydrostatic
pressure (about 100kPa) and the pressure by residual stress from packing
(as I understood with Jan' comments)  is about 250kPa (I checked with
default parameters of goals and also with changing them too but always
got them around 250kPa), that default pressure should be reduced almost
to 0. In practice, at time =0, pressure should be 0 (however, there
might be some small pressure due to initial packing), but to me, this
250kPa pressure is too high.

Any idea to reduce that initial pressure to 0 (at least closed to 0)?
your comments are appreciated.

Regards,
Janaka