Re: [Question #164580]: Particles or macroscopic arrangement properties?

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
On 12 July 2011 21:45, Daniel Enrique Morales Molina <
question164580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> New question #164580 on Yade:
>
> When I define the E and poisson in a ElastMat, those refer to particles or
> arrangement properties?
> Thanks.

Of course they refer to particle material properties. Whether they match
real physical quantities or not depends on the type of model you use. For
this same reason you may need to calibrate them.
Chiara