[Question #165210]: Saving, loading cylinders

Hi

I've got a problem while saving/loading simulations with chainedCylinders.
This appends only when :
- I run a simulation with more than one chainedCylinder.
- I have some interactions between some spheres and the cylinders
- I save/load the simulation (I succeed to load the simulation)
Then if I try to perform one more step of DEM, I get a segmentation fault.
The debug mode displays this error :

in Ig2_Sphere_ChainedCylinder_CylScGeom::go (this=0x7f83b09fd880, cm1=..., cm2=..., state1=..., state2=..., shift2=..., force=@0x7f839f0398ab, c=...) at pkg/common/Cylinder.cpp:56

and at line 56 of my Cylinder.cpp :

54     shared_ptr<const ChainedState> statePrev;
55     if (cylinderSt->rank>0)
56     	statePrev = YADE_PTR_CAST<const ChainedState> (Body::byId(cylinderSt->chains[cylinderSt->chainNumber][cylinderSt->rank-1],scene)->state);

I think that when saving/loading the simulation YADE creates the chainedCylinders, but the information about which cylinder belongs to which chainedCylinder is not totally created. Maybe the chains array is not completed ?

I noticed that in the Python console the chainNumber argument of the cylinder's state is preserved through the saving/loading operation. The currentChain attribute of each cylinder is lost and set to 0 when I load a simulation.

Do you think there is a way to bypass the problem ?

Thanks