Re: [Question #165458]: problems with facet and calculation

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> 1.) The facet is in xy-plane, but I want to have it normal to (.02,.02,1), not (0,0,1)!
> How can I do this?
> I tried different things with facet, facetBox, wall and facetPolygon, but I could not fix it.

You want to rotate your plane initially? If so, you should use
"orientation" parameter in facetBox (see examples/pack/pack.py)

2.) Spheres are not moving and I dont know why. timing.stats() gives:

Add O.wait() directly after O.run()

HTH,

Anton