Re: [Question #165371]: Add extraction code to a case

Daniel Enrique Morales Molina confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi all, and thanks for your answers,
I did what Anton said (debug=True), and I found the problem. It was because I've defined the material (CohFrictMat) before the construction of the facets, so the CohFrictMat was applied to the facets.
Now, every time that a facet appear , It appear with a the dafault material (material=utils.defaultMaterial()), and the engines can handle that.

I will do what Bruno said (change Dem3DofGeom to ScGeom).
The "study case" it's the case that I'm trying to model (block caving method), It's the python code, and the extraction code It's just a class inside.

Again, thanks all for your answers!