Re: [Question #165458]: problems with facet and calculation

Christian Jakob confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok I found out by my own how to rotate my plane facet to get a facet normal to (0.02,0.02,1):
(with a little help from google)

#rotation quaternion:
orientationFacet = Quaternion(Vector3(.01,.01,1),math.pi)
#create facet:
id_facet=O.bodies.append(geom.facetBox((origin_wall,origin_wall,0),(100,100,0),orientationFacet,material=FacetMat))

Isnt it possible to program something like a facetPlane, where the user
can give either 4 vertices or a normal and a origin point?!