Re: [Question #165417]: Fluid Simulation

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi Christian,
Do you know published references about this limitation to 10-20
particles per cell minimum? I heard that many times but couldn't find
anything precise (Feng Chen maybe?).

FYI, coupling with lattice Boltzman method has been implemented in Yade
by Franck Lomine and Luc Sibille, but it is not released yet. We
(Emanuele Catalano PhD) are also developping a coupling with Pore
Network/Finite Volumes, but it is still in development.

Bruno