[Question #166066]: O.resetTime()

I wanted to use O.resetTime, but I am having problems.
My model consists of a box with particles inside and I would like to have these particles in a stable situation before I really start the simulation. I used the checkUnbalanced and as it was satisfied I used the resetTime. I noticed that, when I call another function using PyRunner and write print O.iter for example, then I still have the old value.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks, Daniela