Re: [Question #166581]: installation problem

Alvin is still having a problem:

Hi, Anton,
   thanks for your help.
 I try the daily-build, but same error occurs again when I type "sudo apt-get install yade-daily"
"yade-daily is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up yade-0.60 (0.60.3-1~lucid) ...
update-alternatives: error: alternative path /usr/bin/yade-0.60 doesn't exist.
dpkg: error processing yade-0.60 (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of yade:
 yade depends on yade-0.60; however:
  Package yade-0.60 is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing yade (--configure):
No apport report written because the error message indicates its a followup error from a previous failure.
 yade-0.60
 yade
geogroup@geogroup:~$ yade-daily
Welcome to Yade 1+2902+27~lucid1, from 2011-07-29
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade-daily", line 118, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/usr/lib/yade-daily/py/yade/__init__.py", line 77, in <module>
    import utils # some others?
  File "/usr/lib/yade-daily/py/yade/utils.py", line 12, in <module>
    import math,random,doctest,geom,numpy
  File "/usr/lib/yade-daily/py/yade/geom.py", line 9, in <module>
    import utils,math,numpy
ImportError: No module named numpy "

is there some wrong with my system? lack of the module of numpy? I got
numpy installed.