[Question #166809]: remove functions from PyRunner

For generation process of my model I create some spheres randomly. Then the model has to calm, because there are some overlaps. So I wrote a small function:

def calm():
	for ii in range(0,sum_spheres+1):
		O.bodies[ii].state.vel=Vector3(0,0,0)

I can add this function to O.engines with the PyRunner command:

O.engines=O.engines+[PyRunner(iterPeriod=10,command='calm()')]
O.run(1000,True)

My question is:

How can I remove this function? I need it only on the first few steps in my model.
I tried...

O.engines=O.engines-[PyRunner(iterPeriod=10,command='calm()')]

...but it doesnt work.

Christian.