Re: [Question #166813]: compilation problem

Gayanindika is still having a problem:
I tried to install log4cxx by the command   sudo apt-get install
liblog4cxx10-dev  but it fails.

gayan@gayan-Prime-Series:~$ sudo apt-get install liblog4cxx10-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
liblog4cxx10-dev is already the newest version.
  linux-headers-2.6.35-22 yade-0.60
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 331 not upgraded.
gayan@gayan-Prime-Series:~$

If I want to compile Yade without log4cxx, what is the command I should use?
(I use Ubuntu)