[Question #168152]: Stress control instead of strain control in triaxial test

I am just wondering if we can use the stress control instead of strain control in the triaxial test since I am trying to simulate the repeated load triaxial test. In that test, the sample will be loaded at 12 KPa for 1 second and then unload for 0.3 second. That loading condition keeps going for 1000 cycles.

Many thanks,
Bao