Re: [Question #169689]: Velocity gradient

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
Sorry! I got the wrong numbers. So here they are.

Lines 135:
Vector3r fluctVel=isPeriodic?scene->cell->bodyFluctuationVel(b->state->pos,b
->state->vel):state->vel;
and line 193:
if (homoDeform==Cell::HOMO_VEL_2ND) state->vel+=prevVelGrad*state->vel*dt;

It is not related to the problem of homoDeform, that was a mistake in the
code not in the formulation. So what do you think?
Chiara