[Question #169815]: velocity field - non-periodic case

Hi there,

I need a suggestion. In Yade we can apply a velocity field when periodic boundaries are considered. However the application of a velocity field can well be independent from the periodicity. My question is: how can I apply a velocity field, say during an isotropic compaction, where the assembly is confined by walls which should also move accordingly as any other body?

Chiara