[Question #169842]: YADE installation for beginners. Ubuntu (natty)

I am a beginner in YADE and Linux systems therefore YADE installation appeared to be not so easy as I'd expected. Installation tips for YADE are probably useful for everyone except totally beginners... I tried to install YADE and installed something witch appeared to be yade-bzr2870. But eventually I found out that this version is not the newest one. So I tried to install other versions but I failed despite following instructions. Now I reinstalled Ubuntu (because of errors) and want to start from the scratch.

Please help me make a simple “story” on YADE installation for beginners. I believe it will be useful for those like me. So the question is:

HOW TO INSTALL NEWEST STABLE VERSION OF YADE. INSTRUCTIONS FOR TOTALLY BEGINNERS

Step 1. Go to https://launchpad.net/yade. It's the place where you can download installation files for YADE. Should I sign in or I can use it already?
Step 2. Find a version of YADE you need. There must be a “changeable”  version of YADE and I can see a link: Snapshots https://launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/+archive/snapshots. But I can't find how to download it. The only option I can see is to follow the links  in the section “Downloads” (on the right of the page). What shall I do? I want do have the newest stable version