[Question #170309]: change shape of psd curves for triaxial tests

Hi all,

1. Is it possible to change shape of particle size distribution curve of a sample used for triaxial tests. If radiusMean is changed, then it will give parallel psd curves, but what I am concerned is how to get psd curves of different shapes (different uniformity coefficients, Cu).

2. Also, is it possible to simulate triaxial tests with a sample having more finer particles but coarse particles remain same as the previous sample (I need to simulate sand intrusion to a coarse sample in practice)?

Thank you in advance for your comments !

Janaka