[Question #171651]: visualization on fedora 15 install

Hello - sorry to post *another* installation question, but here it is:

I have tried installation on Fedora 15 via both tarball and bazaar for YADE 0.60 and 0.60.3 -- none of these installations seems to be able to run any of the visualization software.  I have installed all of the required packages (I think) and the compilation does not give any errors, until I try to run an example.

My compilation command was:
scons PREFIX=/home/db/Codes/yade-0.60.3 optimize=1 features=gts,vtk,opengl,openmp,log4cxx

I think the simulation runs fine, but visualization does not.  Here you can see that the options for visualization are missing in the Python shell (i.e. no F11 or F12 commands):

<code>
[db@sbox examples]$ ../bin/yade-0.60.3 tunnel-pack.py
Welcome to Yade 0.60.3
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `sucaed'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script tunnel-pack.py
No suitable packing in database found, running PERIODIC compression
2211  WARN  yade.SpherePack /home/dbreton/Codes/yade-0.60.3/pkg/dem/SpherePack.cpp:156 makeCloud: Exceeded 1000 tries to insert non-overlapping sphere to packing. Only 2828 spheres was added, although you requested 3000
Packing saved to the database /tmp/triaxPackCache.sqlite
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../bin/yade-0.60.3", line 152, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "tunnel-pack.py", line 30, in <module>
    from yade import qt
ImportError: cannot import name qt
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]]
Yade [1]:
</code>

Thanks for your time,
DAN