Re: [Question #172345]: calculation of stress tensor and fabric tensor with rigid boundary

ceguo is still having a problem:
Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your reply! By saying count twice I mean for one physical
contact N_c=2, and the counted normals are n and (-n). I have this
consideration because I think in this way: for each particle-particle
contact, it supports TWO particles; while for each particle-wall
contact, it supports only ONE particle. For example, when we consider
coordination number, Z=N_c/N_p, where N_c is the contact number (twice
the number of physical particle-particle contacts) and N_p is the
particle number.

I'm not sure my understanding is correct. So please correct me if I'm
wrong.

Best regards!
Ning