Re: [Question #172394]: yade installation in redhat

Summary changed to:
yade installation in redhat

Description changed to:
I'm a beginner in linux. I would like to install yade in redhat 5.

I installed and extracted "yade_r2922.tgz" from "https://www.yade-
dem.org/source/" and put it in my home directory.

I have a problem when I try to compile it.

When I type :

scons PREFIX=/home/jessica/yade

a message error will be shown:

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
  File "/usr/local/yade/SConstruct", line 90

    ('variant','Build variant, will be suffixed to all files, along with
version.','' if profile=='default' else '-'+profile,None,lambda x:x),

^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Could anyone help me to solve my problem?

Thank you for your response... :)

Have a good day.