Re: [Question #172345]: calculation of stress tensor and fabric tensor with rigid boundary

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Let's avoid errors from numerical precision. Do like this and let me know
what you get:
1) Increase the radius of the particles to 0.51
2) print [(i.id1, i.id2) for i in O.interactions]

Let me know, thanks.
Chiara

[(i.id1, i.id2) for i in O.interactions]