Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Vincia Jackson posted a new comment:
Hi everyone,
I am trying to run the same example program and I am having the same issues.  I am a beginner with using yade and I have tried all the already given assistance.  My code looks like the following:

Yade [10]: execfile('vinciabouncingball_1.py')
IOError                                   Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/ervin/yade/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'vinciabouncingball_1.py'
Yade [11]: execfile(vinciabouncingball_1.py)