Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Klaus Thoeni posted a new comment:
Hi Vincia,

if you run it like this:

ervin@ubuntu:~$ ~/yade/bin/yade-trunk 1.py

the file 1.py must be located in your home directory (/home/ervin/). Check by
using the command ls in the command line.

ervin@ubuntu:~$ ls

You will get a list with all the files (and directories). Check if your file is
listet.

HTH
Klaus