Re: [Question #152906]: how to run the example in the tutorial

Vincia Jackson posted a new comment:
I'm sorry that I keep posting!! I'm just sooooo close!  I got another
error and even if i just put view() it still has a name error.  What
should I do?  Everyone's help is really appreciated!

Welcome to Yade bzr2923
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `uaesyd'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
[[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]]
Yade [1]: execfile('1.py')
Yade [2]: O.run()
Yade [3]: qt.View()
NameError                                 Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/ervin/yade/lib/yade-trunk/py/yade/__init__.pyc in <module>()
----> 1
      2
      3
      4