Re: [Question #174738]: Damping

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
Hi Daniela,

if you want to use non viscous damping which is applied to each particle
(corresponds to local damping in PFC with slightly modified equation) then you
have to specify your damping coefficient in Newtonintegrator, e.g.

O.engines=[
	InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_L6Geom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_L3Geom()],
        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
        [Law2_L3Geom_FrictPhys_ElPerfPl()]
 	),
	GravityEngine(...),