Re: [Question #174738]: Damping

Daniela is still having a problem:
Hi Klaus,

I thought this damping in the newton integrator had to do with the integrator and not with the physical interactions between the particles.
If I simulate just the particles, I get a stable behavior for them. But in my model the particles interact with facets (a wheel rolling over the particles). In this case I don't get a stable behavior for the particles, they spring overall. I have already tried to change the damping in the newton integrator to values from 0.1 to 0.9 (is the maximal 1.0?) and the behavior is always the same.
Should I not change something in the interaction loop?

Thanks in advance
Daniela