Re: [Question #174878]: extension test

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
For the extension test I have to:
- increase the lateral stress
- keep the vertical stress constant
Hence (I think but this is why I asked since something goes wrong) I have to
change stressMask because the control of stresses/strains is different than
in compression test (where we keep the lateral stress constant and we
increase the axial stress). Only changing the sign of the strain rate would
unload the sample. I want to _load_ the sample but in extension.

Chiara