Re: [Question #174861]: Packages and Source code possible simultaneously?

janaka kumara is still having a problem:
Thanks Bruno.

Sorry I am not too sure how to do but this is what I want to do with
yade.

1. simulate triaxial tests with angular particles (until now I know only triaxial tests with spheres).
2. simulate triaxial tests for mixtures of different materials (e.g. gravel and sand) using psdSizes, psdCumm.

Can these two works be done with pre-built version? Maybe then I dont
need to try with source code versions. I am really sorry, my knowledge
on codes are poor yet.

Kumara