Re: [Question #175211]: simple shear test with PBCs

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
Yes, thanks. Actually I knew about this option but I asked anyway because I
would like to keep the test as simple as possible. Your code is definitely
more complex. I would like to keep the same way we control stresses and
strains in PeriTx but for a more general case...