Re: [Question #175211]: simple shear test with PBCs

Chiara Modenese is still having a problem:
On 19 October 2011 11:20, Chareyre
<question175211@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Your question #175211 on Yade changed:

> Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> What is wrong with PeriTriaxController?

Oh sorry, it is possible to do the simple shear test with the PeriTx. I was
confused but the fact that I needed no lateral extension (like eodometric
conditions) and at the same time constant vertical stress plus imposed shear
stress (this is how I would run a simple shear test). But it is all
possible. The only external thing to do is to set the value of velGrad for
the shear. Thanks for hints, Chiara