Re: [Question #176993]: launch several simulations within one script

ceguo is still having a problem:
Hi Chareyre,

In my simulation, I have several simultaneously ongoing tests which pass
determine the next loading on each test (imposing different boundary
conditions). So I have to launch several tests. I don't know how to do
this within one script (or write each test in each script and make all
the tests callable by one script).

For saveTmp, I think it can save scenes at different stages for one
test. Actually I need this capability because my loading on each test is
in a trial-and-error way. I've to adjust the loading according to the
equilibrium condition determined by the master. Anyway this is another
question.

Ning