Re: [Question #176993]: launch several simulations within one script

ceguo is still having a problem:
Well now I can pass info between YADE and another FEM code using Python
script. But I can only handle one DEM packing now while I need a lot
more (100 maybe). Since the simulation is highly computationally
consuming, it is not affordable to communicate through hard disk
writing-and-reading. I think through python by calling functions is OK.
The question is just how to add more DEM simulations within one script.
(Although these DEM simulations are independent, they contribute to ONE
simulation overall.)

Ning