Re: [Question #177203]: true 2d biaxial test

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Ning,
Yes it should be possible to run 2D tests. Other users did that before IIRC.
I suggest that you recompile the code and try to run your script (I've no time to test myself), then if you find problems you can't fix, come back to us.
I think you will have to define a non-zero size of the periodic cell in the 3rd direction to avoid problems.

p.s. I just discovered another small mistake in pack.py and fixed it.
Make sure you update again before recompiling.