Re: [Question #176197]: Complicated Runtime error

Vincia Jackson posted a new comment:
I got the example to work.  I switched from yade-.60.3 to yade daily.
The Gtk warning was fixed by installing some feature.  It had nothing to
do with yade but with python.  I got the script to work by copy and
pasting the code into yade, pressing F12, hitting play on the simulation
tab, and clicking show 3D at the bottom.  The two spheres look flat when
they are interacting, is this a graphical issue?  Will the spheres be
perfectly circular in my calculations?  What do the numbers on the side
of the calculation represent?  How do I extract data from this
simulation.  If anyone can answer any one of my questions this would be
a great help!