[Question #178830]: on sample generation to model the real granular sand

Dear

As we know, in true triaxial test of granular sand, the initial state of the sand is important, usually controlled by the initial porosity or void ratio or relative density.

However, in yade, makeCloud is the basic way to model the sample generation.

If porosity is used, then particles diameters grade curve could not be considered.

or if particles diameters grade curve is considered via psd , then the initial porosity couldn't not be satisfied

How can we  do to model the true granular sample both satisfied particle diameters grade curve and the initial porosity?

Thanks