Re: Recent papers linking to Yade

Hi Bruno,

I will send you new references. However, I had a quick look at the
existing list and I found several articles where I am involved where the
code used is not YADE but SDEC. Do you reference also papers about SDEC?
Will it not be confusing for the reader looking for information about
YADE? -> He will learn nothing about Yade in these papers.

Best regards, and sorry to be a little away from Yade currently.

Luc