about the parallel calculation in 32 cores cluster

 Dear all,

I want to realize the parallelism using the ParallelEngine. But from system monitor, it shows that doesn't occupy all CPU in yade-0.70.0 version. In yade-0.50 version, I also added this command, the system monitor shows that all CPU are occupied, but the speed is not improved obviously. In yade-0.70.0, it just shows that one CPU is 100% occupied, several occupied little, and others non-occupied. I read some relative documents about the parallelism in yade. There are 3 levels. I don't know how to use others. If some kind people realized already, could you please send me an example? Thank you very much.

Cheers, Liqing

Follow ups